[OSList] Harrison's Birthday - 2 December

Elwin and Joan via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Nov 30 18:30:11 PST 2016

And so every once in a lifetime you bump into someone whoends up changing your life for the better!  In a 1995 search for a “User’s Guide”, I encountered thisHarrison Owen fellow, seated in his “office”, that consisted of a window tableat the Old Angler’s Inn, Potomac, Maryland. Yes, he had a Martini in hand. The rest is history as the saying goes.  But that history has taken me through 28countries since then and all in the name of Open Space. Thus my birthday card to Harrison is simply this recognitionof his gift to me, and you! Much Love Brother!! Elwin