[OSList] Dec 12: How to Open Space Whenever Whoever Wherever?

Harold Shinsato via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Nov 30 13:27:44 PST 2016

How to Open Space *Whenever Whoever Wherever*?

All members of the Open Space Institute - U.S., and any one interested
in joining the conversation, are invited to inquire together "How to
Open Space Whenever Whoever Wherever?"

This is also the Open Space Institute's annual membership meeting. We
can explore what's possible together for the collective collaboratory
that is the OSI-US. Law of Mobility Applies. Whoever Comes. Arrive and
Depart when/as you will.

December 12, 2016
4:00 - 5:30pm Eastern Standard Time

We'll meet via Zoom and breakouts if needed:

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/562128743

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +14086380968,562128743# or
+16465588656,562128743#

Or Telephone:
     Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
     Meeting ID: 562 128 743
     International numbers available:
https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=CbG6hVfuA1CSBcHroqvX9v6Vslgcsn86

--