[OSList] Nominations for Next Host - WOSonOS 2017

Carmela Ariza via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Nov 12 07:12:50 PST 2016

Wow, I am truly excited - should Taiwan be finally selected as the next WOSONOS host-country.
Looking forward Jane, Gail and Dick...
love
Carms True happiness is a state of mind.
Happiness is not a consequence of things that happen.
Do not pursue happiness - practice it.
Sing, even if you do not sound good.
Smile, even when things go wrong.
Create happiness, and happy you will be.