[OSList] WOSonOS Updating

Barry Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Nov 10 16:05:41 PST 2016

Hi Michael and all . . . I am going to join the QiQo and see what I can
see. Can you shed some light for me on the time differential to CDT? and
best time for me to chime in tomorrow?

*Barry Owen*
*Real Estate Strategist*
CEO/Principal Broker
*Pareto Realty, LLC *\pə-ˈrā-(ˌ)tō\
<http://www.merriam-webster.com/audio.php?file=bixpar02&word=Pareto&text=%5Cp%C9%99-%3CSPAN%20class%3Dunicode%3E%CB%88%3C%2FSPAN%3Er%C4%81-(%3CSPAN%20class%3Dunicode%3E%CB%8C%3C%2FSPAN%3E)t%C5%8D%5C>
*The Vital Few*
4012 Hillsboro Pike #5
Nashville, TN 37215
Office: 615-502-2080
Connect: *615-568-2123*
Twitter <http://twitter.com/#!/barryowen>, Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/barryo06>, Linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=15553654&trk=tab_pro>
WhyJoinParetoRealty.com <http://whyjoinparetorealty.com/>
ParetoRealty.com <http://paretorealty.com/>
*BarryOwensBlog.com <http://barryowensblog.com/>*

*Pareto Realty is a residential real estate sales firm that supports member
agents in building and growing consistently productive niche businesses as
they enjoy the healthy life rhythm they want and deserve.*

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 6:00 PM, Michael Herman via OSList <