[OSList] WOSonOS Updating

Michael Herman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Nov 10 16:00:32 PST 2016

well, that was fun.  last night i got a tour of the house elwin and joan
have restored.  we'd talked about our different house rebuilding projects,
but last night we got to see each other.  open space, open house!

this morning a few of us had a good catch up and then i got to learn a few
things from paul levy about what he's doing opening cafe spaces in
brighton.  good to see lisa heft for the first time in about a year, too.

they're about to start day two in manila.  suzanne has sent some photos of
the topics and somebody else (?) has done us the service of typing them all
up an posting at qiqochat.  i've posted them in the google spreadsheet that
has the manila schedule translated into multiple timezones.  this
spreadsheet and day two topics are public, no registration required, just
in case anyone is curious about what they're talking about in manila...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_SD2FP--nrw7NKqO-tJ_EFZcr2i_rmJw8Ug_HCxAbk/edit?usp=sharing

michael

--

Michael Herman