[OSList] Training that may be of interest to you

Birgitt Williams via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Nov 9 09:28:00 PST 2016

Dear friends,
last call to register for a two day on line training in Cross Cultural
Conflict Resolution. I developed this after using OST as my primary method
for facilitating conflict....when people created a report about not being
able to move forward unless their conflict was resolved....and they
recognized it was getting in the way of the progress of the organization.
It is simple to learn, simple to facilitate...and works ideally in such
situations.

In today's environment, lots of us are needed to facilitate pockets of
conflict as they show up within us personally, our families, our teams and
more. We need to have bridges to learn to listen to each other...to really
listen and understand. This CCCR is something that I use in my personal
life a lot. If you are called to wanting to have additional skills and
methods to facilitate conflict, and you are feeling called to do something
about conflict today, please give consideration to registering for this
online opportunity
http://www.dalarinternational.com/services/training/cross-cultural-conflict-resolution/.
If you write to me off list about your interest, I will do a manual
override of our automated registration and provide the same discount that
early bird registrants received.

>From my heart to yours,
Birgitt