[OSList] Roving reporter at WOSonOS2016

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Nov 3 02:01:22 PDT 2016

Hi again everyone,

I've arrived in Manila.  And of course, I can't help but share it with
you.  Everyday, I will post an excerpt of what's happening here with the
invitation to join us or to just enjoy living this experience with this
wonderfully ebullient WOSonOS crew who will soon be hosting the world.  A
tad personal in my quirky way. Like the law of 2 feet, one must go our
merry way.

WOSonOS2016 <http://www.wosonos2016.com>

Virtually at QiQoChat here <http://openspace.qiqochat.com>.

Excerpt Day 2:

"With all my heart, I wish EVERYONE could be here. To fill themselves as I
am doing with the sights, smells and sounds of this beautiful host country
– the Philippines. Strangers smiling with such genuine warmth everywhere.
It literally takes my breath away."

To read more:
https://openspaceontheopenroad.com/2016/11/03/day-2-at-work-in-manila-with-a-smile/#more-405

Suzanne