[OSList] Spanish Version of the Task Cards to set up an os-event

gerardo de luzenberger via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun May 29 05:24:00 PDT 2016

WOSonOS 2020 in Berlin!!! It sounds like a great appointment.
ciao
ge

Office: Via A. Volta 6 - 20121 Milano – Italy
Phone: +39 3293281343 - Fax: +39 02 87151318 - Skype: gerardodeluz
*xge at loci.it <xge at loci.it>* - *www.loci.it <http://www.loci.it> *

<http://www.scuolafacilitazione.it>

*Please consider the environment before deciding to print this e-mail*

This e-mail (and any attachment(s)) is strictly confidential and for use
only by intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient(s),
please notify it via e-mail at info at loci.it
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/blocked::mailto:info@loci.it> promptly