[OSList] European OS Learning Exchange

Gail West via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun May 15 05:55:53 PDT 2016

Mark.  Good to see that Asia was represented at the European OS Learning
Exchange.  And congratulations to Karen on the 3rd edition of the book
translation into simplified Chinese.  Let me know how people can get
copies.  I'm doing a 3-day OSLW in Shanghai the last weekend in June for
Open Quest and would love to have it available.  Welcome to anyone
interested in joining us!

Gail

> We had lots of opportunities to talk about Open Space as an approach to
> help European/Chinese contact and organizational change. I shared some
> examples like the EU-China Civil Society Dialogues and an example of
> working with a German factory in China.
>
> A recent contribution to the development of OST in China was my colleague,
> Karen Lim, translating and getting published the *Open Space Technology:
> A User's Guide*
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Mark
>
> --
> Mark Pixley
>
> LEADERSHIP INC
> Facilitating Organizational Change in Greater China
>
> Shenzhen, China
>>
> On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 8:29 AM, Harrison Owen via OSList <
>
>> Actually Yuri and I had several wonderful days in Beijing with Mrs. Song
>> and
>> all the other good people. They have massive experience all over China (30
>> ​ ​
>> gatherings is just a very small part) and I know they would love to share.
>> Harrison
>
> --
*Gail West, ICA*

*3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou W RdTaipei, Taiwan 111Ph) 8862) 2871-3150*
email) icataiw at gmail.com
Skype) gwesticawww.icatw.com
<http://www.icatw.com>