[OSList] Looks suspicious: " new message"

Lisa Heft - via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat May 14 01:20:05 PDT 2016

To me, this looks suspicious. Not a real title, multiple sendings to the list, impersonal greeting. To me, this looks like “phishing” - a robot message trying to get you to click on the link, which in its mildest version sends you to an advertisement (not ruthann) and in its harshest version messes with your own computer files. I will never click on a link with these suspicions.

On the other hand? It gives me an opportunity to send in -this- part of my message my greetings to you from Basque Country in Spain, where we have had a really wonderful OSELE (Open Space conference amongst Open Space lovers and users). A deep bow and a warm hug to Eleder and his thoughtful, welcoming host team.

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Opening Space