[OSList] help me find/remember a story?

Jeff Aitken via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon May 2 14:28:48 PDT 2016

At wosonos 2008 in San Francisco, we were laughing that Open Space is like
a Trojan horse -- to deftly bring indigenous ways of beingknowing back into
the modern world and worldview and institutions.

What dear Angeles Arrien called a "braided way" forward in our complex
planet. We moderns didn't realize what had happened until it was 'too late'
:)

Jeff
On May 2, 2016 12:59 PM, "Harrison Owen via OSList" <