[OSList] OSList Digest, Vol 59, Issue 26

Vinícius Miranda via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Mar 31 15:16:17 PDT 2016

Dear Chris,

I am Vini from Brazil, I am currently 20 years old and have been involved for the past two years with the Art of Hosting community in Brazil. I have run some workshops on facilitation skills and methodologies, sometimes covering OS sometimes not, as I usually go for what I think best suits the group attending, thus it varies.
I have some experience with youth engagement, and trying to pull down the average age of the communities of facilitators I am part of. I will run a workshop next month with presidents of junior enterprises in the region where I live.

It'd be a pleasure to help in any way I can. :-)

Best,
Vini