[OSList] Open Space Learning Workshop - May 7-9, 2016 - Donostia / San Sebastián, Spain

Lisa Heft - via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Mar 25 14:19:21 PDT 2016

As Eleder and Michael P have mentioned, the 4th European Open Space Learning Exchange will be on May 10-13 in Donostia / San Sebastián, Spain.
And I will be offering the Open Space Learning Workshop on May 7-9, in the same building as the conference is located.
Join me for mutual learning - whether you are new to Open Space or already use / breathe it.
And thank you for sharing this news with your friends and colleagues on Facebook, Twitter, across a cafe table, over the back fence...

___

Open Space Learning Workshop - a workshop for people of all levels of experience (see below)
For more information on content, schedule, pricing and to register, contact me directly at lisaheft at openingspace.net

May 7-8-9, 2016 - Donostia / San Sebastián, Spain
before the 4th European Open Space Learning Exchange

Donostia has been chosen as the 2016 European Capital of Culture - promoting culture and dialogue for coexistence.
Join us for dialogue and learning.
This workshop will be taught in English - however I can explain to those who need it in Spanish, as well.

___

For those of you new to this process for facilitating groups:
Imagine a dialogue process that cannot be broken by someone standing up and going on and on, by someone leaving or returning to a discussion, or by only one person sitting in a breakout session.
You may have heard of Open Space or participated in something called Open Space or 'an unconference' and wondered why it did not work - or whether it was really this complete and effective form. Or you may have experienced something that sparked your interest as you watched a group self-organize in a highly productive process - and wondered if it was this thing called Open Space.

For those of you who already facilitate Open Space or who have attended other workshops:
I invite you to join us to dive deeper. To share not =that= you do something differently or in a similar way, but instead =why= we may set up, design, say things or facilitate differently from one another or similarly to each other.

Topics of exploration in this workshop include exploring power dynamics, lessons learned about adding to, changing or compressing the full-form process, questions for you and your client, finding more time for OS, using OS for conflict transformation, invitation text and strategy that broadens access and inclusion, documentation design, variations and more.

___

For more information on schedule, pricing overview and registration, contact me directly at lisaheft at openingspace.net

Most of us in this workshop will also be attending the European Open Space Learning Exchange conference, on May 10-13.
The two are separate events, with separate registration and pricing.
The link to the European Open Space Learning Exchange conference is here, in English / en Español / en Euskara .

I look forward to sharing learning with you,

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Opening Space
 - President Emerita, Open Space Institute US
 - Fellow Emerita, Columbia University Center for International Conflict Resolution
 - Legacy Fellow, Seven Generation Labs