[OSList] OpenSpace Agility: How Agile can be successful. First Workshop in Germany, June from 13th to 15th

Royle, Karl via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Mar 10 11:55:59 PST 2016

Hi group

One of the underpinning tenets of agile is individual and collective agency or agency freedom to quote Sen, I believe that open space is also underpinned by a release of agency….

Increased agency…leads to wellbeing

So I think they are complimentary methods…

How you mix them up depends on, as Chris says… who is conceptualising/facilitating the process

:-)