[OSList] A Little tremor...

Royle, Karl via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Jun 24 15:30:31 PDT 2016

Many of us brits were in the 48%. Who voted to stay in and probably trying to become Scottish or Irish

And 75% of people aged 18 to 25 were in favour of staying in.

The vote wasn’t about the eu but was caused by persistent inequality and generated fear of the other by a ruling elite that should have known better.

The Uk will ultimately be ok ish

The fear will start if the rest of the EU folds as a result. Not so much opening space but creating a black hole

Pip pop