[OSList] Re-imagining The Change Handbook - A follow up

Gail West via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Jun 22 01:17:14 PDT 2016

Peggy,  Your books are always at hand to share with others, as will be the
next iteration in whatever form.  With deep appreciation!

Gail

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 7:02 AM, Peggy Holman via OSList <

> Over the last couple months Tom Devane, Steve Cady, and I sent out a
> survey and held two forums on the notion of a third edition of The Change
> Handbook.
>
> Here's what you told us:
>
>    - Go digital! While a book is nice, putting information about
>    methodologies online is a way to stay current and accessible.
>    - Build a community of practice around these practices
>    - Focus on the before/during/after of systems change
>
>  After talking about our personal interests and energy for action, here's
> where we landed:
>
>    - Steve has energy around putting information online and growing a
>    community. If you are interested in being involved, please contact him. (
>    steve at stevecady.com)
>    - Tom and Steve have energy around a book that speaks to before,
>    after, and related topics in the style of The Change Handbook. They are in
>    the process of determining the next steps.
>    - I am happy to advise and support them both but am not taking the
>    lead this time round.
>
> Thanks to all for your support and appreciation for The Change Handbook
> through the years.
>
> Appreciatively,
>
> Peggy
>

> _________________________________
> Peggy Holman
> peggy at peggyholman.com
> Twitter: @peggyholman
>
> The Open Circle Company
> 15347 SE 49th Place
> Bellevue, WA  98006
> 425-746-6274
> www.peggyholman.com
>
> *Enjoy the award winning *Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into
> Opportunity <http://peggyholman.com/papers/engaging-emergence/>

> Past archives can be viewed here:

*Gail West, ICA*

*3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou W RdTaipei, Taiwan 111Ph) 8862) 2871-3150*
email) icataiw at gmail.com
Skype) gwestica
www.icatw.com