[OSList] Open Space online community numbers

Tricia Chirumbole via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Jun 21 13:03:41 PDT 2016

Thanks for bringing this up Birgitt! I have been wanting to learn more
about Genuine Contact since I have heard bits and pieces about it from this
list and some on the OS Hotline, but I did not know there was a forum!

Can you tell me how to find the online forum?

I also heard great things about you and your trainings on the hotline and
hope to meet some day :)

Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942
Skype: tricia.chirumbole

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Birgitt Williams via OSList <