[OSList] Open Space online community numbers

Birgitt Williams via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Jun 21 12:57:47 PDT 2016

Hi Harold,
IF and only IF you are not seeking info about on line forums dedicated
solely to OST, you may be interested in the discussions on the Genuine
Contact community's online forum. We often discuss matters related to OST
and to the ongoing use of OST in an organization. the Genuine Contact
program was created during the 1990's as a response to the quest of how to
sustain (and regenerate/reinspire) an organization's culture and operating
matrix based on OST principles and law. In the years of experimentation and
research, I uncovered the need for a facilitation method complimentary to
OST but more guided, the need for leadership development and capacity
building to support a culture of leadership that emerged with frequent use
of OST; and the need for a way of facilitating conflict. And so, the
Genuine Contact forum, facebook etc. covers more than the OST meeting.

Birgitt

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 1:54 PM Harold Shinsato via OSList <