[OSList] who are the right people

Birgitt Williams via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Jun 21 12:47:56 PDT 2016

Thank you Michael Herman. Having been away from the list and resources for
some time, aside from the periodic pop in when I had some time at home, I
lost track of what was going on and what resources had been submitted and
preserved. I took a look at openspaceworld.net...nicely professional and
also in need of more resources IF it is to be a resource hub as well. I
took a look at the old wiki site and feel that whoever decided to leave it
up as historical context with some content provided a nice service.

Chris Corrigan, I noted some links to videos that you did and the links
don't work...wonder if you still have links to those videos. If so, I would
appreciate you pointing me in the right direction to find them.

warmly,
Birgitt

   1. A 15 minute, 4-question Descriptive* interview [link
   http://www.chriscorrigan.com/osrdocs/descriptiveqs.doc]
   2. A one-hour in-depth Appreciative Inquiry** interview [link
   http://www.chriscorrigan.com/osrdocs/appreciativeqs.doc]
   3. A 15 minute, 3-question Appreciative Inquiry interview [link
   http://www.chriscorrigan.com/osrdocs/shortappqs.doc]