[OSList] who are the right people

Michael Herman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Jun 19 12:24:45 PDT 2016

are you looking for openspaceworld.net, birgitt?  that wiki is still there,
but no longer open to editing.  the main content of the wiki at
openspaceworld.org was merged into the main wordpress pages there last
year.  michael

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://MichaelHerman.com
http://OpenSpaceWorld.org

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 9:41 AM, Birgitt Williams via OSList <