[OSList] OS after-action hub

Anna Caroline Türk via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Jun 7 11:16:15 PDT 2016

Dear Christopher,

my experience is that the community has to pick the tool they are able to work with afterwards by themselves.
It could be closed or open Facebook groups, or other social online tools.
What is helpful are follow-up meetings. Online or face to face.
If you can encourage and also put in your contract that there will be one or more follow up meetings you really support the energy flow.
A couple of colleagues and I have an online collaboration tool for live online meetings with up to 100 people - let me know if you need it.

Love from Berlin
Anna Caroline