[OSList] OST and group methods in education settings

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Jul 22 05:58:02 PDT 2016

Here is a report on how open space transformed the way of doing business
in the German Agency "YOUTH or Europe" over a ten year period.
It has been published as an E-Book (it contains the report in six
languages, including English), here is the link

> https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Practicing-Open-Space-Our-First-Ten-Years-E-Book

I am certain, that it will not satisfy the powers that are all about
"evidence  base" since it is a story told by the CEO of the outfit, not
a so-called scientific investigation.

My take on this is that there is no existing approach to capture what
open space is all about, starting with the force of selforganisation, so
I am not sure your "evidence base" crowd will be happy with this narrative.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp