[OSList] OST and group methods in education settings

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Jul 22 05:19:45 PDT 2016

Will the New York Times do? http://www.nytimes.com/1994/06/05/business/round-table-meetings-with-no-agendas-no-tables.html

Harrison

From: OSList [mailto:oslist-bounces at lists.openspacetech.org] On Behalf Of Rob Lancaster via OSList
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 5:07 AM
To: oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Subject: [OSList] OST and group methods in education settings

Hi All,

I'm doing a project looking at potential improvements to the design of a one-year Public Policy Master's Program. One aspect is the peer-to-peer learning and I want to promote participatory methods like OST. The powers that be are all about the 'evidence base' so I'm wondering if anyone could share any articles that have studied impact of OST in specific situations (doesn't have to be in education setting)?

Thanks!

Rob