[OSList] Renewing the Mission of the Open Space Institute U.S.

Jeff Aitken via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Jul 18 16:13:44 PDT 2016

Some q's come to mind...

What's the origin story of the OS Institute? What flash of insight gave
birth to an organization to meet a need? What was the need?

Blessings
Jeff

On Jul 18, 2016 4:05 PM, "Harold Shinsato via OSList" <

Thanks Harrison!

Great wisdom... if you could invite people into living questions you might
encourage us to enjoy - what might those be?

Inferring from your response - I'll guess at a few living questions...

?How can I/we do as little as possible?
?How can I/we be fully present, but basically invisible?
?How can I/we have fun opening space - whenever, wherever, however, with
whomever, about whatever as often as I/we can?

Anything else?

    Thanks!
    Harold