[OSList] Renewing the Mission of the Open Space Institute U.S.

Harold Shinsato via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Jul 18 16:04:52 PDT 2016

Thanks Harrison!

Great wisdom... if you could invite people into living questions you
might encourage us to enjoy - what might those be?

Inferring from your response - I'll guess at a few living questions...

?How can I/we do as little as possible?
?How can I/we be fully present, but basically invisible?
?How can I/we have fun opening space - whenever, wherever, however, with
whomever, about whatever as often as I/we can?

Anything else?

     Thanks!
     Harold