[OSList] happy 240 birthday to all in usa, and 24th to our youngest chinese open space alumn - advice welcomed =how to linkin world series of open space on microfranchise

christopher macrae via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Jul 1 04:19:33 PDT 2016

jargon -maybe your open space actions have already generated microfranchises by a different name - that's more than ok, its brilliantly timely
whereas mcdonalds is a world famous franchise it is macro- it sucks out local value produced to some global shareholders- its how to design service economy to maximise loss of community sustainability
a microfranchise is designed to do the opposite to a markets value exchange - it leaves all or most (eg some open source coders need to keep enough sustainable finance up their sleeve) of the value to the local service team and to rinvest in the local community
BRILLIANT MICROENTREPRENEUR DESIGNERS WANTED TO UNITE BORDERLESS YOUTHnote the half of the world aged under 30 today  need microfranchises that are brilliantly efficient and effective as macrofranchises- fortunately the greatest living service franchiser in the world dedicated his life to helping girls build a nation (bangladesh) with microfranchises  Wiki https://share.coursera.org/wiki/index.php/Brac
hi-trust microfrachise networks reward hard work with income to sustain family and peer to peer training through replicated action learning (eg how to save an infants live with oiral rehydration); this entrepreneurial revolution model was predicted by The Economist in 1984 to be the essential social youth enterprise model for millennials to generate 3 billion new jobs and unite around sustainability goals
what went wrong in the west?my father's boundless optimism got one thing wrong in his prediction- he assumed that as mobile connectivity webs were scaling public tv channels around the world led by the bbc would start a reality tv show search for microfrnachises which united audience web interactiviity with the broadcasting scale that sustainability youth need to celebrate (and redesign education around) -on this assumption youth most popular conversation space would not be facebook but microfranchise opportunity space
in other words dad assumed public tv was a chanel open spaced by world citizines not ruled over by national politicians -very naiive that must seem to some but then my scottish compoatriots who invented tv or in 1748 fre emarkets assumed hi-trust (needed to sustain happy families and communities) was forever our species unique dna
 -note when it comes to technology wizards the open source genius and the microifranchise genius are two sides of emotionalinytelloigence's same coin - in other words what the bbc failed to do now urgently needs to be resolved by global youth coding clubs integrated with conflict resoltuion tools like open space
a global girls network has started a club of microfranchise kindest fanatics linked in by open space debutamt amy chen who takes harrison-inspired commitment to open space wherever she goes - eg in the her first year abroad as well as china:  usa, uk, dubai and bangaldesh and to global youth virtually
- in bangladesh some microfranchises design a value chain (eg bottom up leadership of the poultry marjet) for over half a million village mothers to replicate their income generation and school their girls; the founder of this end poverty and most exciting education  network's 80th burthday party was happening when amy and her china-global youth team dropped in to dhaka HQ; they have been asked back to brainstom global girls opportunies of open space and green tv ending poverty
in dc region the combination of jobenomics and emerald-planet.tv propose to see how far cable tv and global youth networkers can search out and viralise microfranchise good news
 is microfranchise  a solution some open spaces already generate? examples wanted
could we form a club of open space members who want to land the microfranchise open space world series - unless someone has a better location to start this game, we aim to kick off in baltimore in the fall as part of turning baltimore into a lab where any dc expert with an international sustainability solution (or an open education skill) drops in to translate its local application

happy and free interdependence weekend chris macrae 240 316 8157Charters of Freedom - The Declaration of Independence, The Constitution, The Bill of Rights

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Charters of Freedom - The Declaration of Independence, T...In 1761, fifteen years before the United States of America burst onto the world stage with the Declaration of Independence, the American colonists were loyal Br... |
|  |
| View on www.archives.gov | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

on a personal note as a diaspora scot in these days of brexit- dont punish the english too much -after all we open sourced a language now only second most important microfranchise to chinese (the exact opposite of macro microsoft office/windows) - The colonies that stretched from present-day Maine to Georgia were distinctly English in character although they had been settled by Scots, Welsh, Irish, Dutch, Swedes, Finns, Africans, French, Germans, and Swiss, as well as English.As English men and women, the American colonists were heirs to the thirteenth-century English document, the Magna Carta, which established the principles that no one is above the law (not even the King), and that no one can take away certain rightsWe hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
A story that you might want to miss!

|   |
| A story that you might want to miss!London is very artistic and impressive but also super expensive. Many people who don’t have a pocket filled of money may love it or hate it… |
|  |
| View on medium.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |