[OSList] Bar Camp?

Arno Baltin via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Jan 23 02:47:27 PST 2016

Dear Lucas!

It was interesting to go throuh the e-gates and to see the the Main Table.
Unfortunately my internet connection was too bad to hear anything.

Thank you for the description.
My own Barcamp attempt (Dec 2015 in Cologne
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njINr2abfGM>) was rated as good by
participants. And I would rather prefere OS as it is much less trouble for
the facilitator.

Be well!

Arno

       *Arno Baltin*