[OSList] why offer an ost training [was Open Space Technology training, June 2-3, 2016 in Vancouver, Canada]

Raffi Aftandelian via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Jan 27 16:52:56 PST 2016

Chris,this sounds like a fascinating offering!
I'd love to make it some day to one of your trainings. And I will.
I'm curious about one thing-- It looks like - in the past, at least- you have tended to offer Art of Hosting workshops or to offer them far more than an OST workshop.
And so, I'm curious about this choice to offer this workshop.
The reason I ask- is that I have spoken to a number of people- experienced facilitators- who have taken the AoH workshop and some of them have expressed concern about how - among other things- AoH introduces several different approaches all at the same time. And yet each of these approaches has its own integrity (its own "form" and "essence" to borrow Birgitt Williams' terms).
And that I have wondered how well-equipped someone is to facilitate after taking an AoH...
Thanks for offering this workshop! warmly,raffi
**************There is a societal ill that Pindostani civilization is loathe to acknowledge. It is far more dangerous than hubris. We call it false immodesty.