[OSList] Open Space Technology training, June 2-3, 2016 in Vancouver, Canada

Chris Corrigan via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Jan 27 10:01:23 PST 2016

Hi all,

This year I am offering a two day OST facilitator training in Vancouver.

In addition to being hosted IN Open Space for some of the time, we’ll also discuss essentials of design and explore the facilitation practice of “holding space” using my little book, The Tao of Holding Space (which you can have for free if you like <http://www.archive.org/details/TheTaoOfHoldingSpace>).

We will be together at the beautiful Wosk Centre for Dialogue at Simon Fraser University in downtown Vancouver for two full days of learning, and one full evening of excellent craft beer and local food, having a one-off, self-organized Stammtisch <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stammtisch>

It’s going to be fun, and promises something for everyone, no matter what your level of experience.  If you would like to register, please do so at http://www.chriscorrigan.com/parkinglot/events/open-space-technology-facilitator-training/

And feel free to share the invitation with anyone you think would like to join us.

Chris