[OSList] Tips for working with Translators during Open Space event

Andrew Rixon via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Feb 22 15:45:29 PST 2016

That's really helpful Lisa - thank you!

Warm regards,
Andrew

PS: Planning for an Open Space gathering in Marysville 2017 has
begun......... 15 years after the last one....

--
Andrew Rixon PhD
Director
E: andrew at babelfishgroup.com
M: +61400 352 809
F: +61(0)3 8610 0162

*Come join Bob Dick and I on April 12th and 13th in Melbourne for:*
"Kickstarting Change that Lasts: How to flatten hierarchies, build
relationships and get work done!
<http://kickstartingchangemelbourne2016.eventbrite.com.au>"
<http://kickstartingchangemelbourne2016.eventbrite.com.au>
An innovative program on applying Open Space Technology and Action Learning