[OSList] The Question

Kári Gunnarsson via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Feb 1 07:59:51 PST 2016

I love the fact that the people that like to explore the cosmos find this
purpose-driven self-organisation leadership tool in there attempt to join
discussions on space exploration. I also remember some confusin on land
management and national parks when people wanted to find us.

I also did a google on this to day...

1. Open Space Technology (OST) is an approach to purpose-driven leadership

2. OST is a process that focuses on expanding time and space for the force
of self-organisation to do its thing.

3. Open Space Technology is a methodological tool that enables
self-organizing groups of all sizes to deal with hugely complex issues in a
very short period of time.

4. Open Space Technology is time and space for people to engage deeply and
creatively around issues of concern to them.

5. Open Space (Technology) is a simple way to run productive meetings, for
five to 2000+ people, and a powerful approach to leadership in any kind of
organization, in everyday practice and turbulent change.

On 28 January 2016 at 19:17, Chris Corrigan via OSList <

> Beats me.  I’d try Googling it.
>
> Chris
>
> PS…one time a US Border Official asked me about my occupation.  When I
> said “Open Space Technology Facilitator” he said “I’m pretty sure our space
> technology isn’t open, so I have no idea what you’re facilitating…”
>
> That was a good answer.
>
> On Jan 28, 2016, at 9:55 AM, Daniel Mezick via OSList <
>
> What is Open Space Technology?
>
> --
> Daniel Mezick
> Culture Strategist. Author. Keynoter.