[OSList] beautiful small venue in France with a great cook

Martin Boroson via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Feb 1 04:48:14 PST 2016

Hi all Looking for a great (small) retreat space with a great host this
spring in France?

This cottage would suit a board retreat, family reunion, public workshop,
private group, or a personal retreat.

My friend, the delightful Peggy Eagle of Peggy's Pudding Parlour, is
working as a caretaker and cook at this cottage this spring. Peggy's food
(vegetarian) is amazing and her loving, playful presence is even more
amazing. Peggy is a free spirit and life-long learner who recently gave her
time to cook for the refugees in Calais. She has cooked for many different
kinds of gatherings and would be comfortable supporting truly any form of
deep work. The venue sleeps up to 19 and does have a workshop space, but
she would also be happy to have a smaller group.

Here is the Air BNB listing ... but let me know if you would like to talk
to Peggy directly:

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/4038244?ref_device_id=0f6b8c639b171162f453cdd7f69fc5650bcfc165&s=3&user_id=5757362

Warmly, Marty