[OSList] What is the sweet spot for Online OS using video chat?

Michael Herman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Aug 31 22:38:20 PDT 2016

very nice, lucas!  though i think the beautiful pictures distract from the
elegance of your framing work and maybe from meeting content, too.  i added
a small heap of user stories for you in the front porch notes.

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates
312-280-7838 (mobile)

http://MichaelHerman.com
http://OpenSpaceWorld.org

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 11:38 PM, Lucas Cioffi via OSList <