[OSList] metaphorum: a clean language one-day online gathering

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Aug 26 09:51:01 PDT 2016

Dear Paul,

for myself, it was like a new lease on life opening up grand
perspectives to unlearn my decades old OD-facilitation modes.
Right, it should have been connected with grief but it was not.

At the time, back in 1996, I did not consciously realize that I was
unlearning anything... I was just in plain good spirits working in this
different way. Actually, folks that had known me for a long time came up
and expressed their surprise about how I had changed...

I do know now, however, that unlearning apparently takes as long as
learning something... so the trip is ongoing.

cheers
mmp