[OSList] metaphorum: a clean language one-day online gathering

paul levy via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Aug 26 09:30:46 PDT 2016

I've finally realised what's been bugging me.

It's the idea that unlearning facilitation is often a step of huge grief.
It somehow needs three days of facilitation.... Etc.

I beg to differ. The human soul needs only to open space for its own
unlearning.

Do we not believe we can invite those who want to unlearn to find to an
open space focused on unlearning. Is this the one thing OST cannot do ?

Issue an invitation - to unlearn together all we thought we knew about
facilitation. Use OST...

Dives for cover

Paul

On Friday, 26 August 2016, Michael Herman via OSList <