[OSList] Working with the Open Space Institute U.S.

Harold Shinsato via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Aug 18 16:24:03 PDT 2016

Dear OSList,

At the monthly Open Space Institute U.S. board meeting today we
completed our work on some guidelines for working with the institute.
We've been drafting this document for months, and it's definitely a
living document so it will continue to change and evolve. But hopefully
it will make it a little more transparent, and just a little more
inviting, to work with the OSI-US on possibilities in alignment with our
(evolving) mission.

http://osius.org/working-with-the-institute

You can also find this document if you browse through our "About
<http://osius.org/content/about>" page.

Please do feel free to contact me directly, or any of the other board
members, or info at osius.org.

     Thank you!
     Harold

--