[OSList] OSI US - latest news

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Apr 26 08:21:38 PDT 2016

Brimming with energy and new possibilities, a few weeks ago,  the 501c3 OSI
US Board formally elected a new slate of officers - a legal requirement
which we always try to infuse with the true intent and meaning of Open
Space Technology - operating in shared leadership guided by five amazing
principles and our beloved Law of 2 Feet.

Today, we're happy to introduce newly elected president, Tricia Chirumbole;
 Harold Shinsato who continues to serve as treasurer whilst always doing so
much more; Karen Davis as secretary and Kevin O'Brien, vice president.
Daniel Mezick, Linda Stevenson, and I also serve on this board.

At our annual gathering on the Practice of Peace and High Performance that
took place in January at International House in New York city, Harrison
spoke of endings and beginnings.  During this past year, in the world, in
our work and our OSI US meetings, we've certainly felt the pull of endings
and new beginnings, individually and collectively.

Not always clear, at times feeling we were not doing enough, we sensed that
it will be by opening more space with all of you, that (in Peggy Holman's
words), we will be "taking responsibility for what we love as an act of
service".

Attached here is a picture from our last meeting (Daniel with us in spirit)
which conveys the continuing joy of being part of this community and how
much we look forward to a beckoning future with many more joining in.

Suzanne Daigle

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator
NuFocus Strategic Group