[OSList] "one less thing to do"

Harrison via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Sep 7 14:59:12 PDT 2015

Tony - wisdom (I think) begins when we "think" about one more thing NOT to
do. Worked for me. No guarantee, of course.

ho

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, MD 20854

301-365-2093

Summer Address

189 Beaucaire Ave.

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261

Websites

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
OSLIST Go
to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org