[OSList] "one less thing to do"

Tony Budak via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Sep 4 15:05:19 PDT 2015

Oh boy, so very hard to do. This reminds me of a mentor as we were
drinking a few beers as I complained and complained. He set the bottle
down rather loudly and turned and looked me directly in my eyes, (to
this day, 50 some years later) I remember clearly, he said, "Damn it
Tony, What the hell are you gonna do?"

So now, I'm gonna do one less thing.  lol

Thanks and Best,
Tony