[OSList] Inviting non-invitation

Béatrice MELIN via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Sep 1 01:40:37 PDT 2015

When someone wants to be a "dictator" of their open space session, yes others can use their two feet and walk out

Yes others can walk out ! and before they walk out, they can also contribute by saying out loud what they feel -most probably others share the same feeling facing a "dictator" facilitating his subject ?

that requires being passionate about the subject it self, and moreover it requires boldness, yes it requires boldness to face someone who "dictates" and sharing out loud with a person who unconsciously is in a dictator mode not being aware of it
and it requires high awareness to know what to decide :
do I speak now and take a risk (bullying, shame, being wrong, having misunderstood...) and how do i speak in order to achieve my point ?
or do I walk out right now if I feel it's a lost cause ?

interesting post, Daniel & Lucas, thanks for sharing :)
warmest Béatrice

Béatrice Melin
06.12.05.75.08
Skype : bea0102

Points Of You – The Coaching Game™ bientôt disponible en français !
www.points-of-you.us pour les professionnels
www.thecoachingame.com pour les particuliers

www.alidade-conseil.fr coaching et facilitation