[OSList] florian fischer has passed away

Koos de Heer via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Oct 30 12:19:38 PDT 2015

Thank you Peggy for reminding me. I was there too in Berlin in 2000 and at the Swenmark gathering in 2003. I remember Florian as a very gentle and at the same time very dedicated person. And also very creative. He could challenge my assumptions in a way that was very inspiring and at the same time a bit unsettling. I guess that is the way it should be.

Not having seen him for over 10 years I can't say that I miss him, but I celebrate his life and I cherish the memories.

Koos