[OSList] The Tyranny of Structurelessness

Anne A Hiha via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Oct 8 14:22:04 PDT 2015

Hi Harold

Thanks for that. It is no biggie, I like solving mysteries and this one is frustrating me. The tyranny of not knowing sits uncomfortably on me, and I am beginning to thing that the ether is taking over the 'reply' functions on my email. I did not have to paste the OSList address into this email, but for all
the others I have tested (without actually pushing the 'send' button) I
notice that there is no OSList address.

Regards

Anne