[OSList] The Tyranny of Structurelessness

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Oct 7 23:40:35 PDT 2015

Dear Anne,

my email system has two choices for responding.

One is "Reply", which I chose for this email I am just writing to you.
It goes to you and OSLIST.

The other is "Reply List". When I chose that, it will actually go to the
list only.

When I write to the LIST (or respond to "Reply" to an email I received
from the LIST) I always get an email from the LIST telling me that my
email was accepted. I think that function is something I chose in the
LIST Menu because I dont get the emails I sent to the LIST in my "LIST
in box" (that, I understand has something to do with my email system
itself).

Hmmmm

Have a great day... this includes everyone on the LIST!
greetings from Berlin
mmp