[OSList] The Tyranny of Structurelessness

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Oct 7 14:16:06 PDT 2015

One of the structures, customs, ways of doing stuff, call it what you
prefer  I have repeatedly noticed: A number of Members of the LIST I
never see on the LIST send responses to stuff I put on the LIST. When I
think  a message would be great for the whole LIST to see, I suggest it
to the sender. Them Lurkers are definitely a "call it what you prefer"
element of our organisation.

Cheers from Berlin
mmp