[OSList] help w/ new global calendar for trainings, osonos events and other learning gatherings?

Daniel Mezick via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Oct 2 09:16:43 PDT 2015

Hi Michael,

I like the idea of an Open Space calendar. Good idea!

I wonder if the Open Space Institute USA web site (http://www.osius.org)
is the most appropriate and perhaps the best place for this kind of thing.

As you point out, Harold Shinsato continues to work very, very hard on
the overall OSI-US site, all in service to the Open Space community.

Here we can see how his hard work helps OSI-US publicize Open Space
training, not just in the USA but around the world, via the OSI-US web
site, for anyone seeking OST training worldwide:

http://www.osius.org/trainings

I wonder if you might be willing to contact Harold, discuss how you
might be able to help him and others to compile the list, add your
excellent calendar-idea into the existing OSI-US training-page, etc.

Daniel
www.OpenSpaceAgility.com/About

On 10/2/15 10:41 AM, Michael Herman via OSList wrote:
> hi all,
>
> when i rebuilt openspaceworld.org <http://openspaceworld.org> earlier
> this year, i let go of the training calendar mechanism that wasn't
> really working.  mostly it was a little too much work to manage, for
> me and everyone else.  then some folks showed up and said, "hey, we
> still want/need something!" we talked about that group organizing a
> little calendar team and producing something that could be embedded in
> various websites.
>
> in light of our osonos conversations, and also really liking what
> harold has posted at osi-us website about all the different places
> (not just "trainings") where OS practitioner learning takes place, i
> created a public google calendar for posting trainings, but also
> osonos events and stammisches(sp?) and any other sort of learning
> events you might want to share globally.
>
> IF you'd know of such events and are willing to help populate this new
> calendar, please email me directly at michael at michaelherman.com
> <mailto:michael at michaelherman.com>.  i'll tell google that you're
> allowed to post and tell you how to do it.  you can post one or more
> events you know about.  when we get some stuff posted, we'll make the
> calendar public for reference, with open invitation to others to add
> next events.
>
> many thanks!
>
> michael
>

> --