[OSList] help w/ new global calendar for trainings, osonos events and other learning gatherings?

Michael Herman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Oct 2 07:41:53 PDT 2015

hi all,

when i rebuilt openspaceworld.org earlier this year, i let go of the
training calendar mechanism that wasn't really working.  mostly it was a
little too much work to manage, for me and everyone else.  then some folks
showed up and said, "hey, we still want/need something!" we talked about
that group organizing a little calendar team and producing something that
could be embedded in various websites.

in light of our osonos conversations, and also really liking what harold
has posted at osi-us website about all the different places (not just
"trainings") where OS practitioner learning takes place, i created a public
google calendar for posting trainings, but also osonos events and
stammisches(sp?) and any other sort of learning events you might want to
share globally.

IF you'd know of such events and are willing to help populate this new
calendar, please email me directly at michael at michaelherman.com.  i'll tell
google that you're allowed to post and tell you how to do it.  you can post
one or more events you know about.  when we get some stuff posted, we'll
make the calendar public for reference, with open invitation to others to
add next events.

many thanks!

michael

--