[OSList] List of Local OS-LISTs?

Eleder_BuM via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Oct 6 02:01:31 PDT 2015

Hello!

Michael Herman invited us recently to help with a global calendar of OS
learning oportunities (This was the subject of the thread: *[OSList] help
w/ new global calendar for trainings, osonos events and other learning
gatherings?*)

He found interesting my suggestion to add there also *a List of
Local/Regional/Language OS Lists around the world*, and I volunteered to
write this message to help a bit.

*So, which other mailing lists about OS do you know of around the world?*

By the way, we started this year one that mainly goes basque and spanish (
OpenSpace-GILagunak at googlegroups.com).

Kindest regards!

Eleder