[OSList] BIRTHDAY BASH COUNTDOWN!

Michael Herman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Nov 30 11:52:20 PST 2015

We're looking forward to having many of us live, online together, from
everywhere.

Between now and when you join us (at any of the posted gathering times
<https://s3.amazonaws.com/barkinbucket/uploaded_files/attached_files/000/000/056/original/Last_Minute_Instructions.pdf>),
you might be thinking about some favorite stories to share, with old
friends and new:

• when, where, how you first met Harrison and Open Space Technology,
• the most important or surprising thing(s) you've learned from Harrison or
Open Space that you are most grateful for, and
• any other favorite Harrison and/or Open Space stories (old or new,
serious or funny)

Hope to see you there!  And... don't forget to bring yourself a little
cake, a martini, or whatever else will make it a party for you, at whatever
hour it might be!

Michael

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://MichaelHerman.com
http://OpenSpaceWorld.org

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 12:01 PM, Suzanne Daigle via OSList <