[OSList] BIRTHDAY BASH COUNTDOWN!

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Nov 30 10:01:20 PST 2015

Hi everyone,

Yes only two more days before our gathering at the QiQoChat house for the
upcoming Drop In Virtual Birthday Party.
<http://qiqochat.com/e/EeJjWZxFZloikKIpNZqlEfpjk/grozgHIYBhvQKwdwJKSOZFAJr>

In the spirit and excitement of one less thing to do, Lucas, Michael and I
did a quick check this morning. It's been so easy and fun planning this.
Anne Stadler is probably on her way to India and if all goes well will be
joining us with some folks from there. Harrison will be stopping by in the
morning (Eastern Standard Time).

Not too late to register. Click link above.  That said, you don't even need
to pre-register. You can do it then and there. If your schedule changes,
feel free to drop in.

We also prepared this last minute instruction sheet
<https://s3.amazonaws.com/barkinbucket/uploaded_files/attached_files/000/000/056/original/Last_Minute_Instructions.pdf>to
help you get settled much in the same way that we show up for an Open Space
and then proceed to sit in a circle.

We're excited to see you and most especially to give Harrison a massive
80th birthday virtual hug.

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator