[OSList] good questions

Michael Herman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Nov 19 11:19:46 PST 2015

i got curious, hege, so i went looking for your first message and your
original question:

*what are the issues and opportunities for us (as individuals, community's
and Church) to generate insight, energy and hope in today's refugee
situation?*

this turns out even better, more open, than i expected... it leaves room
for considering things that will make the situation better, but it also
lends itself to using the current situation as a way to generate things
that could help many other situations as well.

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://MichaelHerman.com
http://OpenSpaceWorld.org

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 12:49 PM, christine koehler via OSList <